OUR TAG ARCHERY EQUIPMENT IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO BE SAFE TO USE AND WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO EACH GAME.
All players must be over 12 years of age (no exceptions).
We also offer Nerf War Games with Nerf Guns instead of Tag Archery Bows and Arrows – The same rules as Tag Archery, but with more child friendly equipment) for Children under 12.
While Tag Archery is a safe sport, all players must have a waiver signed before play commences (if under 18, waiver must be signed by parent/guardian).
Download Waiver Forms here.
- You must wear a mask that covers your entire face. Everyone involved in the game must wear a mask (even players on the sidelines).
- You will be give a forearm protector to ensure that the string does not hurt your arm when you firs an arrow.
- Your Referee will inspect all bows and arrows to ensure that they are in working order and are safe to use.
- Strings should be tight but easy to pull back with an arrow.
- Never dry fire a bow without an arrow as this will damage the bow.
During the game, please keep in mind that everyone is there to have fun. If you see any activity that is unsafe, please notify the referee so the issue can be corrected immediately.
- Do not use equipment to deflect, hit or deliberately contact incoming arrows. Swinging equipment at other objects can damage equipment and cause injuries.
- Do not shoot at players who are outside the field boundaries or not in the game.